Thursday, March 12, 2015

Oh goodness.....

Has it really been 2 weeks since I blogged???  I really wanted to blog more. We have been so busy. I am hoping that break was just temporary.

So what have we been up to? We have been working, boys have been growing, and baby Aubree is growing too. I need to take a current bump pic where I don't feel gross. My mom always asks to take pics after I have worked and I am so tired. Maybe tomorrow am we can get an update before I head off to work.

I am currently 23 weeks and 3 days. I honestly feel really great. I have energy most days and haven't been sick to my stomach in weeks. I have another appt on the 23rd for my check up and another sugar test. I am sure I will pass this one too. She seems to be more active first thing in the am and evening time. I sure wish she would save some of that for when I am not trying to sleep. Silly girl.

Tucker starts tball practice next week. He is so excited. Practices will be twice a week. So we will have that two nights and church one night.... the busy time will never stop :)

This past weekend Randall was working out of town so we enjoyed mommy/son time just the three of us. We got their hair cut, got Tucker his tball stuff and of course hooked Carter up with a new toy so he wouldn't feel left out, played at the park, and visited my aunt in her new house. It was fun and kept us busy so we couldn't think about missing Randall too much. He was working out of town the first 4 years of our marriage. I don't miss that one bit and couldn't imagine him doing it again. I will never put us thru that. Even more so now that we have these kiddos. It just isn't a life to live!

Look at these goofy kids-

We had a blast at the park in Lowell
 They wanted "Ryan Newpher" hair... for those of you who don't know Ryan is a teen in our youth. They ADORE him. He combs his hair sort of like this so they request this style quite often :)

Oh and we had to get a bigger car. A little over a week ago we traded in our Maxima for an Armada. We had gotten the Maxima with the idea we would save $ on gas and payment which we did. What we didn't think about was the way the back seat is made and how three car seats won't fit... ugh. I hate we had to trade off so soon but we had to. Little Aubree wouldn't have fit.

The weather has perked up. Just about a week ago it had snowed and iced. Today is sunny and 66.  They say if you don't like the weather here just wait a few days. It will be way different and boy are they right!

Randall took the boys to golf today since he got off early. He is such a good Daddy.

Tonight I am taking my friend dinner who just had surgery then I will head home to enjoy a nice evening with my men. This weekend we have to get our garage cleaned up and are having dinner with friends. And of course church. I am ready for it all. Gonna be a great weekend!

Hope everyone is doing well. Tata for now!!

~Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment