Monday, February 23, 2015

It is a baby.....

GIRL!!!



We had our ultrasound appointment this past Friday at 9:45am. I woke up so excited. I was the first one up. Like a kid at Christmas time for me!

Our ultrasound tech was amazing. We had the boys with us and she was so patient and kind the entire time. This will be the first baby we have had at WRMC. Everyone we have encountered as been great. Thank the Lord!

As soon as she started Tucker started asking so what is it??  Over and over again. Bless his heart. He was so ready to find out. She was doing her technical stuff first and stopped to tell us. She said what do you think?  Randall said he thought he saw and thought it was a boy. She said "Oh no. This is a girl for sure!" I said ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!  She said 110% sure. And it was the first pic she printed. It is like she was sitting on a piece of glass. No doubt about it we are getting us a girl! Tucker was so excited and Carter was well wild.... thankfully the room had toys to help occupy. He did ask her if it was time to cut the baby out. He is so silly. Love that kid.

The rest of the ultrasound went great. She is showing at the same 7/6 due date. Right on track. The boys were both 2-4 weeks ahead. She is almost a pound. So very tiny and lots of growing to do before she comes out. Everything else about her is perfect. Thank God for healthy babies. That is all we truly wanted. Getting a girl is just a bonus! A boy would have been just as great but now I get to experience both worlds. God is so good!

Today I made my first real purchase. We took the teens to Kansas City this past weekend and she got a bib but today was clothes!
She will be born right before the 4th of July so I was so excited to find this onesie. Nana got her a red bow. Hope it fits! I can't believe it... I am getting a girl.

I am so thankful she has two wonderful big brothers to watch out for her. She will be one tough cookie and well protected. I feel for the boys who try to date her!

Hope everyone had a great weekend. We are still trying to recuperate from the teen trip but it was worth it. We had a blast!

~Jenni


No comments:

Post a Comment