Monday, April 6, 2015

Happy Easter

Jesus is the reason for the season ya'll. So thankful he died for our sins so we could spend eternity in Heaven. I can't thank him enough and feel so unworthy to have this life here on earth and get to spend eternity with him in Heaven. Hope everyone keeps him in mind each and every day and not just on holidays.

We had a great weekend. Friday night we had a date night where we had dinner and picked up Randall and me some Easter clothes. Saturday I cleaned house to prep for guests and Randall worked at the church landscaping to get it ready for Sunday also. The boys hung out with his parents most of Saturday.

Sunday we had two amazing church services, a fun lunch with my family and a nap. I also didn't blog to show pics from the church egg hunt the week before. I am a bad mom and also didn't get a pic of the 4 of us yesterday :( But here is what I did get!

 Carter and Daddy holding the bunny
He finally got brave and held him alone!
Tucker found the golden egg!
 
And then us 4 on Easter Sunday. (Aubree too) heehee


We had such a great Easter. I am so thankful for my little family.  I am so ready for July to come and it to be complete. 12 weeks to go!!! We are ready to meet you Aubree Lynn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment