Friday, January 30, 2015

17 week pregnancy update

Today was my 17 week pregnancy check up. I go back Feb 20th for the ultrasound and 20 week check up. I am ready for that one.

This was a quick visit. I think I spent more time in the lobby then with the doc. I do adore her thou. I was nervous b/c I had seen my previous doc with both boys but she has made me feel more than comfortable. She likes to get to know her patients and takes the time to check on the boys and ask what our weekend plans are etc. I love that. I just hope WRMC is as good to us as Willow Creek was. I hate we had to change but our insurance thru my work doesn't cover Willow Creek anymore. Bummer. Oh well. It is what it is!

The heartbeat today was in the 150's. The boys both ran 140's. I know...I know... it must be a girl. But as Randall would say don't count your chickens until they hatch. So we will see! 21 more days.
I love that sound. I look forward to these appointments just for that!

Here is what my app says this week about the baby-

I am so glad it is Friday. I miss my boys. I am ready for the weekend. Looking to enjoy time with them, getting some girl time in, and church time. TGIF!!!

-Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment